A few days ago F was approached by a colleague with another prospect. One of the professors at the university will be moving out of his current apartment and wanted to see if someone else at the university would take up his lease.
We’ve submitted an application but they may not get back to us with a decision in time (as in, before the contract for the other apartment is ready to sign). If they do, we’re taking the apartment; if not, we’re sticking with the other one.
Either way it’s a win-win situation for us since both apartments are great. This one has a bigger second bedroom and a larger patio area, though. It’s made for barbecuing… See for yourself!